Thursday 15 January 2015

What's In my Travel Makeup Bag + Car accident update


I love travelling and I think almost everyone around me knows. For my last work trip, I downsized my makeup bag and brought only the essentials. However, I ended up using my Tony Moly brow pencil and Fresh Sugar Lip treatment only. Since it was a work trip, I didn't want to overdo anything so I kept it simple and just enough to rock the day.

What I brought:
- Bourjois 123 CC Cream in 32 Beige Clair (Fantastic product with a  medium coverage & most importantly it provides a silky finish)
- Bourjois 123 CC Eye Cream
- Tony Moly Eyebrow Pencil in 02 Black Brown
- Nature Republic Eye Pencil in No 3
- L'Oreal Butterfly Waterproof
- Maybelline the Rocket Volume Express
- Essence Beauty Beats Highlighter
- Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder
- Lush Mint Julip
- Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry
- Essence XXL Lip gloss in 25 Bright Side of Life
- 20's Factory Orange Lip Tint in No 2
- Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Tulip
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Moss in 111 Kiss of Life

Brought a bold lip option just for those random night outs. Used the Bourjois 123 Eye Cream once only which was on the morning I had a minor hangover hahaha :) Its not necessary for me to powder because it largely depends on where am I and what will I be doing for the rest of the day. If its a colder climate, powder is not needed but if I know I have to go about doing work, I'll just gently sweep on some powder, focusing on ze T zone.

On a side note, I know Innisfree is now available in Malaysia. Tried this powder several times and still cant give an opinion yet. But so far I find it too powdery for my liking. It happened where I ended up with a white cast on my forehead...not cute :/

What are your travel beauty essentials? <3

Update: I had a car accident on the 12th Jan. Thank you for those who asked about me, especially my friend who called all the way from Germany to check me out. To be honest, I feel blessed to be here still. My back tyre exploded and I lost total control over the car. Car crashed.

For the sake of my life, the windows did not shatter, and I was totally unharmed. Sprained my shoulder and neck but what is that in comparison to me losing my life? My friend brought me to the hospital immediately and I got my neck X-rayed. Doctor was afraid I dislocate my neck. Report came out and thank god, it was good news. :)

My parents were not informed because they were on their way back from UK and was already on board. Which led to the reason why I drove a bigger car that day. I know that they have several large luggages with them therefore wanted to pick them up from the airport.

I am still alive because I drove a bigger car. Both airbags ejected and that saved my life. To be honest, I thought I was gone. I choked on smoke and could barely see because my specs fell off. Vision was blur....At that point of time, I could only think of my family..

After the body check-up, my uncle fetched me home. I went to bed after taking my medications. Thankfully I woke up with my parents being at home. I didn't say it out loud so I texted my mum the next day. I told her:

 " Mummy, when my car crashed yesterday, I thought I passed away. At that point of time, I could only think of the 3 of you..I have no regrets in my life. I have been to places I wanted to go, said things I wanted to say and I lived my days being happy...The only thing that I can't really let go is the 3 of you..Don't tell me you have never thought I would leave before you because life is unpredictable. People who say this are people who don't appreciate life and who takes life for granted. Nothing lasts forever. Therefore I hope if there is one day where I leave first, I hope the 3 of you can live happily. "

I feel bloody lucky to be able to talk to my family and friends still. Anyways, I hope my little story made you realize the importance of living everyday happily as if its your last. :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment