Wednesday 12 August 2015

5 Products. 5 Minutes.


1. Laura Mercier Smooth Flawless Finish Foundation
2. Empro Brow Pencil
3. Kiss Me Brow Tint + Gel
4. ZA Perfect Action Smudgeproof Mascara
5. 20's Factory Lip Tint

As a working woman, spending too much time getting ready in the morning is a bummer. Since I'm always on the go, streamlining the process and fixing a routine makes getting ready in the morning much quicker and hassle free. Occasionally to switch things up, I'll use a different mascara or lip product.

Slap Slap, Head Out.

Done.

I shall get back to my packing be-jeez. Jetting off to somewhere Wintery tomorrow. Follow me on my Instagram [@vivienekok] for real time pictures :) 

Have a lovely and productive Wednesday!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment